All the focal points of the Regional Council of Government Experts on Sustainable Consumption and Production will be members of the Coalition (supported and responding to the mandate of the Regional Forum of Ministers of the Environment of Latin America and the Caribbean). All other government representatives who send a formal notification to the Coordinator can be considered government members of the Coalition.
Ministro Carlos Correa
Ministerio de Ambiente y Desarrollo Sostenible
- Mr. Sergio Federovisky Secretary of Environmental Control and Monitoring Ministry of Environment and Sustainable Development
- Mrs. Cecilia Nicolini Secretary of Climate Change, Sustainable Development and Innovation Ministry of Environment and Sustainable Development
Rodrigo Sobral Rollemberg – Secretary of Green Economy, Decarbonization and Bioindustry.
Lucas Ramalho Maciel – Director of New Economies.
- José Antonio Terán Adviser to the Minister Vice Ministry of Environment, Biodiversity, Climate Change and Forest Management and Development
- José Carlos Campero Adviser to the Minister Vice Ministry of Environment, Biodiversity, Climate Change and Forest Management and Development
- Thomas Saieg (Lead) Head of the Circular Economy Office Ministry of the Environment
- Meilin Leon Pedraza (Alternate) Head of the Office of International Affairs Ministry of the Environment
- Emilie Rojas Margolliet (Alternate) International Affairs Officer Ministry of the Environment
- Felipe Rodrigo Cortes Labra (Alternate) International Affairs Officer Ministry of the Environment
- Andrea Corzo Álvarez Director of Environmental, Sectoral and Urban Affairs Ministry of Environment and Sustainable Development
- Diana Aguilar Sustainable Production and Consumption Coordinator Ministry of Environment and Sustainable Development
- Franz Tattenbach Capra Minister Ministry of Environment and Energy of Costa Rica (MINAE)
- Cynthia Córdoba (Lead) Director of Environmental Quality Management Ministry of Environment and Energy of Costa Rica (MINAE)
- Myriam Aldaz (Lead) Environmental Licensing Specialist Ministry of Environment and Water
- Geovanna Polo (Alternate) Solid Waste Management and Inclusive Circular Economy (GRECI) Project Manager Ministry of Environment and Water
- Jessica Margarita Laguardia (Main) Specialist in Monitoring International Agreements Ministry of Environment and Natural Resources
- Alexander Francisco Gil Arévalo (Alternate) General Director of Water Security Ministry of Environment and Natural Resources
- Mrs. Magnolia Lopez (Main) Head of the Cleaner Production Department Ministry of Environment and Natural Resources
- Mr. Juan Carlos Díaz (Alternate) Coordinator of the International Cooperation Unit Ministry of Environment and Natural Resources
- Mrs. Heydi de León (Alternate) Advisor to the Department of Cleaner Production Ministry of Environment and Natural Resources
- Eng. Cesar Edgardo Flores (Main) Director of Environmental Management Secretary of Natural Resources and Environment
- Lic. Marvin Martinez (Alt) Head of the Solid Waste Department Secretary of Natural Resources and Environment
- Eduardo Garza Pasalaguas Director of Production and Sustainable Consumption of industrial activities Undersecretary of Promotion and Environmental Regulations
- Doctor Miguel Flores (Principal) National Director of Verification of Environmental Performance Ministry of Environment
- Kirvin Lañas (Alternate) Environmental Evaluator, Directorate of Environmental Performance Verification Ministry of Environment
- Ana Carolina Moreno (Alternate) Climate Change Analyst, Mitigation Department, Climate Change Directorate Ministry of Environment
- Nicole Francisco (Alternate) Climate Change Analyst, Adaptation Department, Climate Change Directorate Ministry of Environment
- Giuliana Patricia Becerra Celis Vice Minister of Environmental Management Ministry of Environment
- Luis Alberto Guillén Vidal General Director of Environmental Quality Ministry of Environment
- Patricia Monica Talavera Chaparro General Director of Solid Waste Management Ministry of Environment
- Sergio Dinklang Lanfranco Technical Specialist Ministry of Environment
- Mrs. Meredith Henry Cumberbatch Senior Legal and Policy Advisor at the Cabinet of the President Cabinet of the President of the Republic of Suriname
- Lenin Good (Main) Sustainable Production and Consumption Director Ministry of Environment and Natural Resources
- Elizabeth Jimenez (Lead) Responsible for promoting sustainable production Ministry of Environment and Natural Resources
- Rosa Otero (Alternate) Director of International Relations Ministry of Environment and Natural Resources
- Md. Keima Gardiner (Main) Waste magnifying specialist Ministry of Planning and Development
- Ms Tushara Maharaj (Alternate) Environmental Engineering Specialist Ministry of Planning and Development
- Mr. Walter Verri (Main) Vice Minister (Undersecretary) Ministry of Industry, Energy and Mining
- Laura Lacuague (Alternate) Technical advisor at the Undersecretariat of the Ministry of Industry, Energy and Mining Ministry of Industry, Energy and Mining
- Mr. Adrian Peña (Main) Ministry Ministry of Environment
- Mariela Cauda (Alternate) Ministry of Environment
Allies of the Private Sector
The private sector, referring to companies, small and medium enterprises (SMEs), business associations, and chambers of commerce, among others, can become allies of the Coalition.
At Arca Continental, we share a work culture focused on satisfying our customers and consumers. We continuously strive to provide them with better product and brand options, at fair prices and with high-quality service. Our goal is to always exceed the expectations of the over 125 million consumers we serve daily and uninterrupted in Mexico, Ecuador, Peru, Argentina, and the United States. Visit our website at https://www.arcacontal.com/.
ANDI is made up of more than 1,300 companies that belong to 31 productive sectors (50% of national GDP) and has 13 regional headquarters, mainly in Medellin and Bogotá. Its strategic plan “Mega 2025” integrates important sustainability goals, including ambitious indicators in circular economy, climate change, and biodiversity. Belonging to the Coalition would allow promoting active participation of companies in the region in cross-sectional initiatives of circular economy, exchange of experiences and best practices from diverse productive sectors, creation of synergies in regional initiatives, exchange of knowledge, and in public policy matters.
We work to contribute to a sustainable and regenerative economic reactivation through the development of Circular Economy capacities. Check out ONDACIRCULAR for more information.
El Consejo Internacional de Asociaciones de Bebidas es la voz de la dinámica y diversa industria global de bebidas no alcohólicas. Los miembros de ICBA incluyen asociaciones de bebidas nacionales y regionales, así como compañías multinacionales de bebidas que operan en más de 200 países y territorios y producen, distribuyen y venden todas las categorías de bebidas no alcohólicas.
First Circular Fashion Market at Colombiamoda + Colombiatex 2023. Together, we promote the value of second chances. [Includes an image of the event logo]
Emporium Partners is a global and multinational service company focused on delivering design, manufacturing and supply chain services to the electronics manufacturing and distribution industry. These services will enable you to operate your business more effectively. Emporium Partners is also your access to an extensive network of clients and vendors.