Join this series of webinars to learn about transition strategies and actions towards a circular economy through proper credit risk management and identification of business opportunities.
This event is organized by the UNEP FI, UNEP, the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB), IDB invest, the eco.business Development Facility and its Sustainability Academy.
The webinar series will take place from June to October 2022:
- 9 June: Financing the Circular Economy. Relive the event here.
- 3 August: The Circular Economy as the key element in the race to Net Zero. Register here.
- 24 August: Financing the Circular Economy applied to Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
- 21 September: Setting targets linked to the Circular Economy
- 17 October: Determining taxonomies and metrics applicable to the Circular Economy
Prior registration is required for each webinar date. People who attend the 5 webinars will receive an attendance certificate by email.
Note: The event will be held in Spanish , with simultaneous translation into English and Portuguese .